Grandmaster of US Royal Martial Arts
5th degree Tae Kwon Do Black Belt.
One of few 6th degree Hap Ki Do Black Belts in the United States.
He has been teaching martial arts to students of all ages, with skill levels ranging from beginners to professional demonstration and sparring teams for nearly 20 years. U.S Royal Martial Arts is designated as the American Headquarters of the World Hap Ki Do Federation.
- 1989 National Hap Ki Do demo team members
- 1992 National Hap Ki Do Youth demo team Coach
- 1995 Certified Tukong Unit Licensed
- 1996 Tukong Unit Demoteam members
- 1998 Tukong Moosul Coach
- 1999 National Hap Ki Do demoteam Head Coach
- 2001 TMA Tae Kwon Do Master demoteam member
- 2002 American Tukong Master
- 2006 Opened U.S. Royal Martial Arts
- Abacus Instructor License
- U.S. Royal Martial Arts is designated as the USA HQ of the International Hap Ki Do Federation
- Head Instructor of the Korean Special Forces unit (Tu-Kong)
- 1993 National Hap Ki Do Competition Form Champion
- 1994 National Hap Ki Do Special Award
- 1997 Military Tae Kwon Do Competition 3rd place